Submission and Format
Send three copies of the paper by regular mail, or
attach your paper to an email, having the following formats:
- [ *.doc ] Microsoft Word Format
- [ *.pdf ] Portable Document Format
- [ *.ps ] Postscript Format
The style of your manuscript should be single-column, up to 6 pages including figures and references.
following MS Word template or go to World Scientific Publishing, then click
on the "Authors" and "Proceedings Style Files" and get the trim size (8.5''x 6'')
templates for MS-Word
and LaTeX. All the accepted papers for oral presentation and for the poster sessions
will be published in the conference proceedings. Sample formats
are provided below:
Click on either file
to view it. You may also
right click on an icon and choose to save it to disk.
- New Deadline for submission of Papers: closed
- Notification of Acceptance: closed
- Deadline for submission of Final Papers: closed
- Conference: October 12, 2001
For More Information...
Department of Computer Science
Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, New Jersey 07043